Accurate early detection is key when it comes to treating your pet, which is why many diagnostic tests are recommended annually. Tests we offer include:
- Ear smears
- Urine dipsticks and specific gravity testing
- Feline leukemia virus (FeLV) and feline immunodeficiency virus (FIV)
- Previewing fine needle aspirates prior to sending them to the lab.
We work with Ellie, a reputable laboratory in veterinary medicine, to run a variety of other tests including:
- Complete blood counts
- General chemistries, electrolytes and urine tests
- Fecal tests
- Tests for heartworm disease and tick-borne disease
- Feline bartonella (cat scratch disease) testing is offered and provided through National Veterinary Labs.
- When your pet recieves a full blood count and chemistry work up you have the option to request their Wellie Results via email.
For more information about diagnostics or if you would like to request an appointment for your pet, give us a call at (203) 755-7201. You can also request a visit online.