Accurate early detection is key when it comes to treating your pet, which is why many diagnostic tests are recommended annually. Tests we offer include:
- Ear smears
- Urine dipsticks and specific gravity testing
- Feline leukemia virus (FeLV) and feline immunodeficiency virus (FIV)
- Previewing fine needle aspirates prior to sending them to the lab.
We work with Ellie, a reputable laboratory in veterinary medicine, to run a variety of other tests including:
- Complete blood counts
- General chemistries, electrolytes and urine tests
- Fecal tests
- Tests for heartworm disease and tick-borne disease
- Feline bartonella (cat scratch disease) testing is offered and provided through National Veterinary Labs.
- When your pet recieves a full blood count and chemistry work up you have the option to request their Wellie Results via email.